Introducing the newest development opportunity for mentors in your organization! Mentor Out of the Box is a one-stop resource for mentor skills and tools. Could your mentors use some help building trust, setting goals, and developing their mentees? This collection of tools has everything they need!
Mentor Out of the Box contains the following resources to help mentors on their journey:
- Mentor Toolkit: Step-by-step guide to preparing for a mentoring relationship, building trust and creating momentum. With dozens of pages of exercises, reflections, templates, and mentor concepts, the Mentor Toolkit is an essential guide.
- Mentor Worksheets: Critical templates, assessments, and journal entries referenced in the Toolkit are bound together for use in each new mentoring relationship.
- Mentor Journal: A blank journal dedicated to work in a single mentoring relationship.
- RONAR Notepad: This 6×8 adhesive notepad is based on the RONAR mentor conversation agenda found in the toolkit.
- Digital Social Learning Community: Mentors are invited to participate in our online community dedicated to mentors! The community hosts live events, and video submissions from community members. Toolkit and worksheet materials are brought to life in recorded webinars and elearning modules. Join us!
Tiered pricing available for groups.