Effective mentoring relationships can be the catalyst for incredible talent results, such as increased engagement, productivity, and broad leadership skills development. However, you need skilled mentors who are equipped with tools, resources, and models to see results. Empowered mentors are able to create super-charged learning experiences that create long-lasting impact.
The Mentoring Momentum learning experience is a hands-on, experiential workshop that is based on the mentor’s own real-life mentoring experiences. Mentors are introduced to key behaviors, and given an opportunity for application and experimentation with their mentoring partner.
The course provides the following learning events:
- Identify the steps to beginning a mentoring relationship with trust
- Create performance-driven actionable goals
- Determine appropriate boundaries for the mentoring relationship
- Match style and feedback to needs
- Identify the steps for ending a mentoring relationship effectively
Mentoring Momentum is available in 1-day and 2-day classroom and virtual classroom series formats.
Program Outcome: Improve critical mentoring skills to create lasting impact in mentoring relationships.
Target Audience: Sustained relationship‐driven learning for formal and informal, intact mentoring pairs.
Companion Items: DISC & Driving Forces assessments, Mentor Out of the Box, Mentor’s Journey