Jeanne has a heart for developing potential through professional mentoring experiences. Her career spans 15 years of collaborating with clients to get the most from their social learning relationships. Jeanne considers herself fortunate to have several incredible mentors, as well as to serve a handful of rock-star mentees. She holds an MBA and is certified as a mentoring facilitator in addition to maintaining SPHR and SHRM-SCP designations.
Besides mentoring, Jeanne is passionate about giving back to her community, running, travel, paddle boarding and boating. She especially savors time with her husband, their two incredible children and black lab puppy.
We asked our team members to answer a few questions to help you get to know them better!
My Role at TERP:
Chief Legacy Builder, CLB
5 Ways I Add Value to the Team:
- Helping executives think through and make better decisions.
- Creating learning experiences for leaders who leave an enduring legacy.
- Offering fresh perspective through Peer Advisory Board facilitation.
- Elevating employee performance because better leaders lead to a better future.
- Specializing in high-value support for navigating the mentoring landscape.
What Movie or Song Best Represents My Approach to Talent Development?
Happy by Pharrell Williams
Finish this sentence: “The Best Mentor I Ever Had…”
…taught me the simple fulfillment and joy serving others brings to everyday life.
If I were a fictional character, I would be…
Mom, entrepreneur and wife extraordinaire… a fictional character if there is one!
Three of my core values are:
Faith, relationships and learning.