DRIVE Your Talent
Your organization is unique, and your approach to developing talent should be unique, too. At TERP associates, we know that every talent problem requires a solution crafted just for you and we strive to add value in every interaction while creating a best-in-class learning experience. Our approach to talent development is tailored to each organization’s individual culture and most critical talent needs. We partner with you to create social learning relationships, which empower your talent to learn from their own experiences.
TERP asssociates’ Mentoring Suite is a collection of services designed to help your talent get the most from social learning relationships. Our six different lines of service and products cover a broad range from complete design and implementation of an enterprise-wide mentoring program to individual mentor skills development.
Each of our services is individualized and customized to your organization’s culture and most critical talent needs. We adapt program language and structure to resonate with your learners and mentors. Many programs are offered in virtual and face-to-face formats to meet the needs of busy learners.
At TERP associates, we don’t build training – we create impactful learning experiences, such as mentoring. The main difference between training and mentoring is that mentoring is a sustained learning relationship, while training is limited in its time frame.
Each of the solutions in the Mentoring Suite equip talent in these critical ways:
- Direct Your Learning Experience – When you participate in our programs, you will be challenged to take charge of your own learning experience, and to demonstrate your investment in your own learning.
- Raise Questions – Asking insightful questions is the best way to learn, leading to your deeper level of understanding.
- Invest in Your Growth – Time spent preparing for each learning experience, as well as time spent reflecting afterwards, can increase potential for growth by 75%! Multiply your results by spending just a little more effort before and after each engagement.
- Venture Into New Territory – Try out new ideas, ask bold questions, and take a risk. Learning happens on the very fringes of discomfort.
- Empower Others – When you share your new ideas and skills with others, the strategic impact of mentoring increases. In teaching back, your understanding and internalization of new skills is increased.
Workshops & Products
Customized Training and Flexible Learning Content
Through the right training solution, employers can assess the strengths and developmental areas of their talent, while employees learn and grow together. Team leaders can become more aware of their teams as they work to create a more coordinated work group where employees support one another. In addition, having a structured training program helps to ensure that consistent information is shared and all employees are on the same page.
There are many different methods and programs that we can use to assist you, based on your unique needs and company culture:
- Leadership Development
- Mentor / Mentee Skill Development
- Interpersonal Communication
- Team Trust and Performance
- Change Management
- Individual Performance Factors
- Talent Assessment
- Change Execution
- Project Management
- Team Operations
- In-Person Classroom Workshops
- Live Virtual Classroom / Web-Based Training
- Prepare / Learn / Sustain Model
- Flipped Classroom Model
- Discovery – Performance Gap, Cultural / Audience Constraints
- Learning Strategies Consultation
- Instructional Systems Design
- Presentation Design
- Materials Development and Graphic Development
- eLearning Development
- Program Evaluation Services