Mentor Out of the Box
Mentor Out of the Box is a one-stop resource for mentor skills and tools. Could your mentors use some help building trust, setting goals, and developing their mentees? This collection of tools has everything they need!
Mentor Out of the Box contains the following resources to help mentors on their journey:
- Mentor Toolkit: Step-by-step guide to prepare your mentors for a mentoring relationship, including trust building, goal setting and creating momentum within the relationship. With dozens of pages of exercises, space for reflection, templates, and mentor concepts, the Mentor Toolkit is an essential guide.
- Mentor Worksheets: Critical templates, assessments, and journal entries referenced in the Toolkit are bound together for use in each new mentoring relationship.
- Mentor Journal: A blank journal dedicated to work in a single mentoring relationship.
- RONAR Notepad: This 6×8 adhesive notepad is based on the RONAR mentor conversation agenda found in the toolkit.
- Digital Social Learning Community: Mentors are invited to participate in our online community dedicated to mentors! The community hosts live events, and video submissions from community members. Toolkit and worksheet materials are brought to life in recorded webinars and e-learning modules. Join us!
Administrator Out of the Box
Administrator Out of the Box contains all of the above, with the addition of:
- Mentoring Programs That Work: Jenn Labin’s innovative book based on her AXLES model; a step-by-step approach that will help you navigate the early phases of mentoring program alignment all the way through program launch and measurement. Contains many examples, templates and exercises to help you along the way!
- TERP associates Travel Mug: A handy reminder to focus on the experience of the mentoring program while you’re drinking your favorite hot beverage!
Tiered pricing available for groups.