We asked our team members to answer a few questions to help you get to know them better!
My Role at TERP:
The Cheerleader in Action – The CIA
5 Ways I Add Value to the Team:
- I partner with clients to address their business needs by
leveraging their most important asset – their people!
- I provide client-centered solutions to transform performance
into business success.
- Expert consultative experience from the Big 4 firms to small-sized organizations.
- It is my goal to bring out the best in your people.
- I am passionate in what I do.
What Movie or Song Best Represents My Approach to Talent Development?
“Don’t Stop Believin'” by Journey.
Finish this sentence: “The Best Mentor I Ever Had…”
…my father. He didn’t think I was listening, but I was.
If I were a fictional character, I would be…
Elaine Benes from Seinfeld.
Three of my core values are:
Creativity, Consistency, Relationships