We asked our team members to answer a few questions to help you get to know them better!
My Role at TERP:
Instructional Design Sidekick
5 Ways I Add Value to the Team:
- I keep an open mind and love trying fresh approaches to
training and development.
- I am technically savvy and pick up new tools quickly.
- I want to deliver products that provide the best user
- I investigate, ask questions, and really listen to my clients’ needs.
- I value collaboration and building trust with my partners.
What Movie or Song Best Represents My Approach to Talent Development?
“Higher Ground” by Stevie Wonder (also covered by Red Hot Chili Peppers). The core of the song goes deeper than my approach to T&D, but I can relate to some good lines in there – “People! Keep on learnin’!”
Finish this sentence: “The Best Mentor I Ever Had…”
…has, at times, been my number 1 cheerleader and, at other times, my strongest challenger – both of which were greatly appreciated!
If I were a fictional character, I would be…
Katniss Everdeen – she’s fearless, talented, and goes after what she wants.
Three of my core values are:
Relationships, Systems & Structure, Development